We are seeking a production manager for our growing team! You will manage the custom orders from order placement to delivery. You will work closely with our ring specialists to ensure a smooth running production line that produces beautiful work for our customers in a timely manner.
We are looking for a natural leader than can dive in, manage people and ring production and wear many hats. You must work well under pressure and complete projects from start to finish. You Do Not have to have prior jewelry experience. Being able to organize and communicate well are the most important skills and we can teach you about jewelry.
- Oversee all ring production, communicating with vendors and updating customers weekly
- Manage the custom ring process from start to finish, including gathering details from the customer for design team, interpreting edits and communicating to design team, placing orders and tracking progress until completed
- Optimize production process on an on-going basis and work with senior management to implement
- Perform other related duties and assignments as needed
- Natural leadership abilities/experience with leadership roles.
- High attention to detail, thorough follow up and strong time management skills
- Takes accountability for their work
- Ability to direct your own work and be a self starter.
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thorough execution
Preferred Education and Experience
- 1-2 years management experience
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
30 hours per week. Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm
Salary and Benefits
- $25,000-$35,000 Annually
- Potential Benefits: Profit Sharing, Medical
- Depending on experience
Wilson Diamonds is a growing small business that began in 1974. We create unforgettable experiences by treating our customers as individuals and friends.This is a perfect job for those wanting to work in a friendly small business with an active environment. Especially adapted to learning new skills and gaining business experience. We promote those who want to work hard and learn fast. There is definitely a Positive company culture that will Challenge you to grow and improve. Our staff is quick to embrace new people and help them succeed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Also, if you feel like you are generally a good fit but don’t check every box, we would still love to hear from you so we can evaluate your candidacy for ourselves.
- Positive and challenging environment.
- Enthusiastic and intelligent co-workers.
- You can directly affect the growth and success of the business.
Please email a cover letter (required) and your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!