An individual in a GM role is a generalist who is familiar with all areas of the business and can coordinate processes and operations across the organization
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Oversee daily operations of the business
- Responsible for selecting, training, and coaching staff members.
- Natural leadership abilities/ experience with leadership roles.
- Experience managing a staff of 15-20 people
- High attention to detail, thorough follow up and strong time management skills
- Ownership mentality
- Ability to direct your own work and be a self-starter
- Conflict resolution and problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thorough execution
Preferred Education and Experience
- 1-2 years management experience
- 1 year bookkeeping experience
- Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
30-35 hours per week. Monday-Friday, 8:30am-3pm
Salary and Benefits
- $30,000-$40,000 Annually
- Potential Benefits: Profit Sharing, Medical
- Depending on experience
Wilson Diamonds is a growing small business that began in 1974. We create unforgettable experiences by treating our customers as individuals and friends.This is a perfect job for those wanting to work in a friendly small business with an active environment. Especially adapted to learning new skills and gaining business experience. We promote those who want to work hard and learn fast. There is definitely a Positive company culture that will Challenge you to grow and improve. Our staff is quick to embrace new people and help them succeed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Also, if you feel like you are generally a good fit but don’t check every box, we would still love to hear from you so we can evaluate your candidacy for ourselves.
- Positive and challenging environment.
- Enthusiastic and intelligent co-workers.
- You can directly affect the growth and success of the business.
Please email a cover letter (required) and your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!